Tuesday, July 6, 2010

[July Playlist]



Yeasayer - O.N.E (so catchy. like the flu.)
The Shins - Australia (I never really got into the shins that much, but this song has kinda grown on me.)
Supergrass - St. Petersburg (90's loveeeee)
New Young Pony Club - We Want To (так хорошо я люблю эти рекламно в России человека несут клип!)
Lou Reed - Perfect Day (the best song ever written. ever.)
Kate Nash - Kiss That Grrrl ("Kiss that Grrrl and I will shrink up / And I will die and I will think up /1, 000 ways that I can hurt you and / you will never touch my hand!"we have all felt that way sometime? right?)
Gorillaz - Stylo (off the new album. the clip is so good, as it the one for On Melancholy Hill)
Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill
Elliott Smith - Needle In The Hay 
Adam And The Ants - Ant Music  
Radiohead - All I Need (can radiohead make a bad song? no. never) 
MGMT - It's Working (quite a new direction from MGMT, it is quite interesting.) 
Daft Punk - Robot Rock
Radiohead - House Of Cards (I love raidohead, and the album this song is off, (In Rainbows) needs more attention. does not get respect it deserves.)

like always, you can listen to the previous playlist on my Mixpod page.

The the photo is from a party I went to on Thursday, it was a friends of mines birthday and he threw this huge bash. the photo was taken by Sofia-Seika Atrutkepic (what an amazing name right?). Anyway the party ended up getting a little out of control and the cops got called, dogs and all. just as we left the sirens whizzed by. It was a good night...




No comments:

Post a Comment