Thursday, June 10, 2010

WANTWANTWANT!

 can i put in to words whatt I like about these?  possibly not.
THEY ARE AMAZING! THE COLOUR! THE STYLE! THE CUTE AS HERMES STYLE WINGS! VGHAGJKDFSHGVJBNXBVHJKGhbhBHDBjklgdjblkBLABljh*foams in mouth*

I spied a little cute asian girl wearing a pair at the vintage sale I went to on the weekend, teamed with a boater hat and stripey socks and i had to hold myself back from tackling her to the ground and forcing the shoes off her tiny little feet.

Vivienne Westwood and Melissa collaboration has brought out some pretty sweet things, I already have these ones, but these take winged darlings are to die for.

and they come in heaps of colours! O_O

at roughy $200 a pop, these lovely things are flippin' sweet.

(if you are feeling really nice, I'm a size 38 xxxx)



No comments:

Post a Comment