Thursday, May 20, 2010

~busy with victorian nonsense amongst other things~


Sorry about the lack of updates, i have been busy at tafe, work, and sleep. (and sometimes a social life....hmmm). I have three massive projects to do; one on Victorian era of fashion in fashion history, a huge design project covering the next five weeks, on the principals of design in which i have to buy 20 fabric samples (hello broketown) and come up with different designs relating to harmony, balance, and proportion PLUS a full description of design terminology, and score fabric for my studio piece and work on my toile. phew. it making me tired just thing about it....
  
I am excited about the project on Victorian fashion though, so beautiful and elegant....sometimes i wish i people still dressed that way...how dreamy


 mika
x


No comments:

Post a Comment